Sunday 13 February 2011

How quickly will I see the results after Vaser Hi Def?

Copyright Dr Alfredo Hoyos & Dr Ravi Jain
The answer is instantly! As you can see from this photo taken immediately at the end of my Vaser 4D Sculpt procedure, my six pack abs (actually an eight pack) are visible straight away and they actually signify the end of the procedure.

They will still be present for about 48 hours and then inflammatory swelling will develop and it will take about 2 months to return to the state shown in the photo.

In the photo you can see the white skin ports which protect the skin from where the Vaser probes are inserted. The scars are tiny and invisible.

Dr Hoyos took this photo and showed it to me recently, to reassure me what I will end up looking like. Overnight, I lost 5 kilos in weight and have lost 4 inches off my waistline. I am now 3 weeks post op and I need new trousers! Even with the padding my trousers are still looser than before the operation.

My arms and sides are still tight and require daily stretching. If I sit too long by abs need stretching too. I have just completed an light work out and felt good on it. I will be playing a light game of squash tonight to help burn off more fat and flush out any inflammatory fluid.



This procedure has completely changed my life and I now fully understand what my patients go through.

For further information please complete our enquiry form below:

No comments:

Post a Comment